Thursday, August 6, 2009

Now this is the life - living at the spa

Howdy - my dog is not going to want to come home.
He is with the Wilson's and now he even weighing in!! Man I have trained those Wilson boys well. They even have my dog on the routine. Thanks Avery! Nate! He does look pretty damn trim - awesome. You have more willpower than me - he cracks me and I give him too many pupperonis.
Life in Mt Hood is awesome. Pierre's family is super cool - they live life. We had a BBQ las nite and the moon was coming up right over the house. We did a hike up Beacon Rock and the view was super. Pierre's neices and nephews are bad asses - could ski like 20 mtns before I got down one bunny slope. Today we are rding to Lost Lake. We did this in the Mt Hood stage race - but I didn't see anything coz the race was tough. I was sick at the time and how I got through this race I don't know. There is a OR book of cycling in the Gorge Valley and Heidi Goldberg is in there!! racing the crit. She took 4th that day - it was a really hard crit and she had chased on after crashing. It was impressive.
That all for now - I have to get dressed. Not sunny here which is very rare. Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment