Wednesday, February 18, 2009


What a way for a coach to start the season..... just have a look at the faces of determination. Mike Fawell (HPC) and Brad Kendall (NCVC). Wow. his photo is amazing coz they are full throttle - and where that finish line??
I love it. Working with athletes is an incredible job. I am one of the people that wakes up and loves my job. I am grateful everyday I ended up here - and not as a FT chemist in a dark lab. Where I started. Not that this isn't good also - Carolyn Wilson saved lives working in a lab. I hope I save heart attacks. My problem is I could never stay off my bike. My grad adviser told me (not once but twice) I had to pic school or the bike. The day I defended I left for CO - Boulder.
I had to post this pic - it is great! Tom Kendall has a video he is going to send me of this finish - will post here as soon as her gets it to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment