Friday, July 31, 2009

Time to get fired UP for TT/Post TT

This starts my day on a roll. French Press and Pierre
is gone so I can drink it all. YUM!!!!!
Off to the TT - I am excited today - good hard course. Post results after.
Ciao

Post TT - the boys did well. I know this is something I have to spend lot more time in coaching - steady state. Doesn't work except for indoors in NVA. I don't know if an uninterrupted 20' stretch where I live - unless I drive. Has to happen. SKendall 10th, Nate 9th, and Steven Bk 28th. I know they all can TT. Bike adjustments, more SS training.
Tomorrow I am doing a big ride getting up early - before SKendalls crit. I am looking forward to it. This afternoon we went to the Deschutes Brewery for tastings - did this yesterday too. GOOD stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment